Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year...New Look!

Yes, you are in the right place...this is still Patchwork Pie!
I just decided to change to a cleaner look, as the old template was about to be classified as "retro"! Let me know if you like it.
And in the general realm of cleaning up, some small progress is made in the studio:
See the previous post for the "before" picture
I said it was small progress!
Instead of 2 boxes out from the wall, now it's only 1. And I had an amazing discovery when I got down to box that was on the bottom:

Like finding a treasure chest
There was a whole 24 x 12 x 6 box of batiks I had forgotten about! All different colors, fat quarters and yards...I do remember having them, but obviously not where I had put them!
So here they are in my office with the other batiks, and I'll be sorting them back into the color family collections.
This is why cleaning up is such a problem....it leads to so many more Things To Do!

At least it can still considered studio work. Otherwise, I would have to fall back on one of my favorite quotes:


"Housework won't kill you....but why take a chance?"
                                                                         --- Phyllis Diller

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the blue, but where's the quilty visual?
Hugs, CC